JUNIOR PROJECT ENGINEER
- Design and develop projects of equipment for the food industry (meat).
- Track manufacture, installation and commissioning of projects.
- Develop the overall planning of the project and manage the list and cost control.
- Collaborate with suppliers in the creation of the elements incorporated into the project.
- Propose new innovations and improvements applicable to current products in Metalquimia SA
- To hold a Mechanical or Industrial Engineering degree, specializing in machine building.
- Experience in the design and development of machinery will be highly valued.
- Fluent in English. Other languages will be valued.
- Availability to travel around the world.
- Passion for work, good communication skills, teamwork skills as well as creative and innovation skills.
- Permanent position as part of a leading company in technology and manufacturing equipment for the production of meat products.
- Ongoing training and career plan.
RESPONSIBLE FOR ADMINISTRATION
METALQUIMIA is looking for a Responsible for Administration who in dependence of the Financial Manager will carry out the following responsibilities:
Accounting: quarterly balance sheets, annual accounts, accounting banks and reconciliation bank accounts.
Taxes: management and presentation of taxes, VAT, income tax, property requirements, intrastat ...
Support and support to the Financial Management.
The requirements are:
University education in Economics, ADE or Business.
Additional postgraduate and / or master's training will be assessed.
Experience of 5 years carrying out the described responsibilities.
High level of speaking, comprehension and writing of English.
METALQUIMIA, the leader in technology and manufacturing of complete turn-key lines for meat processing, is looking for a Technologist to join the Technology Department.
Reporting to the Technology Department Director their responsibilities will be:
- Participate in the machinery startups to end customers, manage product development and training of the customer’s employees in the correct use of the machinery.
- R & D for the development of meat products as well as technology and techniques for obtaining added value.
- Testing and R & D in the pilot plant.
- Assist Metalquimia internal staff such as Sales and Engineering Departments.
- Participate in the sales process to support the sales team.
- Seminars and conferences about new product and processing trends.
- Education: University studies in Science and Food Technology, Food Engineering, Veterinary, Biology, Biotechnology or related studies. Postgraduate or Master degrees within the same fields and/or related to meat science will be a great asset.
- Experience: even though it is not essential meat sector experience will be an asset.
- The person must provide the following attitudes and skills: innovation, organization, initiative, teamwork, good communication skills and empathy to relate to different environments and different cultures.
- Languages: English and Spanish are a must.
- Willingness to travel
We offer the opportunity to join a leading company, with internal training and chances to progress within the company.
If you think your profile is suitable for working in Metalquimia, register in our Job Board. Just fill in the form with your data and attach your curriculum.
METALQUIMIA guarantees total confidentiality of all information provided by candidates. Please, fill in the form with your data to enter the Job Board. The fields marked with * are obligatory.