Products by family
- Brine preparation
- Spray meat injectors
- Spray meat Injectors - Plus
- Meat Injectors MOVIPLUS
- Triplex Injectors
- Marinating injectors
- Lines for bacon
- Brine filters
- Injector Accessories
- Meat tenderizing machines
- Blade meat tenderizing
- Meat pre-massaging
- Automatic meat massaging
- Meat Massaging TURBOMEAT PROCESS
- Marinating massagers
- Continuous meat vacuum stuffers
- Lifting / Dumping units
- Vacuum chambers
- Automatic plants
- Automatic Cooking and Chilling
- QDS Process
- QDS SNACKS
- Defrosters D-ICER
The THERMOMAT PX500 automatic vacuum reactors are provided with a meat massaging system of great operational versatility, which allows you to obtain higher quality and greater final yield in any type of processed meat, regardless of the animal species.
Capable of top performance of the latest developments in cooked meat technology, such as whole muscle “zero cooking loss” products, whole phosphate-free ham, whole roast-beef, pastrami, poultry, etc...
Facilitates diffusion and cellular absorption of injected brine, with ordered and precision-controlled maturation.
Extracts myofibrillar proteins, homogenizing the pieces without destroying their morphology and with reduced cooking loss.
Especially useful for processing multiple different products in small-sized batches (Minimum 200 kg).
- Programmable impacting and massaging maceration.
- Variable speed.
- Incorporated automatic cooling.
- On-line control of meat maturation temperature (Optional).
- Loading with integrated tipper (Optional).
- Exclusive maximum drum tilting system for fast unloading, indispensable for obtaining a product with high vacuum level (without foam).
- Vacuum circuit without bottlenecks (from pump to drum) to ensure a strong suction rate to high vacuum levels.
- Mirror-polished interior finish for maximum easiness of cleaning.
- Automatic oscillation cycles.
- Programmable massaging cycles for each product type.
APPROXIMATE AVERAGE PRODUCTION CAPACITY: 3,000 kg/day This production capacity is only an approximate estimate and may vary significantly in accordance with the product being processed.