Products by family
- Brine preparation
- Spray meat injectors
- Spray meat Injectors - Plus
- Meat Injectors MOVIPLUS
- Triplex Injectors
- Marinating injectors
- Lines for bacon
- Brine filters
- Injector Accessories
- Meat tenderizing machines
- Blade meat tenderizing
- Meat pre-massaging
- Automatic meat massaging
- Meat Massaging TURBOMEAT PROCESS
- Marinating massagers
- Continuous meat vacuum stuffers
- Meat stuffing Accessories
- Lifting / Dumping units
- Vacuum chambers
- Automatic plants
- Automatic Cooking and Chilling
- QDS Process
- QDS SNACKS
- Defrosters D-ICER
Specially designed for use in small-scale stuffing lines, the TWINVAC PC-2 stuffer allows you to incorporate into this type of line the benefits provided by the TWINVAC stuffer range: continuous vacuum stuffing of large pieces of meat without destroying its morphology, obtaining a finished product of higher quality, with excellent texture, without air pockets, and without risk of bacteriological contamination.
Very suitable for stuffing whole muscle cooked meat products, it can work, fully automatically, directly coupled to standard continuous clippers that can be fitted to the outlet tube diameter, of up to 100 mm, or coupled to fine portioning accessories and/or accessories for filling bags and moulds.
The TWINVAC PC-2 differs from the rest of its sister models in the range in that it is provided with a single stuffing cylinder and, therefore, does not have an outlet valve, and so the meat flow is interrupted during loading of the stuffing chamber.
- Hydraulic drive independent from meat circuit.
- Pneumatic loading valve.
- Without bottlenecks, displacements or rotations.
- Ergonomic design.
- Very easy access to all machine parts for maintenance.
- Maximum easiness of cleaning with incredible savings of time in assembly and disassembly.
- Maintenance assistant.
- Alarm detection.
- Portioning adjustable independently or by means of external signal.
- Automatic vacuum hopper feed with infrared photocell meat level detector.
- Guillotine to facilitate stuffing of meat with high nerve and tendon content.
- Controlled by a programmable logic controller (PLC) and touch screen.
- Adaptable to standard continuous clippers.
- Accessories available for precision portioning, filling of bags and moulds.
CONTINUOUS PUMPING CAPACITY.
It offers an approximate continuous pumping capacity of up to 2,500 kg/hr. Production capacity depends on the characteristics of the product and the production line. Please, consult with Metalquimia.