Products by family
- Brine preparation
- Spray meat injectors
- Spray meat Injectors - Plus
- Meat Injectors MOVIPLUS
- Triplex Injectors
- Marinating injectors
- Lines for bacon
- Brine filters
- Injector Accessories
- Meat tenderizing machines
- Blade meat tenderizing
- Meat pre-massaging
- Automatic meat massaging
- Meat Massaging TURBOMEAT PROCESS
- Marinating massagers
- Continuous meat vacuum stuffers
- Lifting / Dumping units
- Vacuum chambers
- Automatic plants
- Automatic Cooking and Chilling
- QDS Process
- QDS SNACKS
- Defrosters D-ICER
The MARINATOR massagers are equipped with a very gentle massaging system of high operating versatility, which allows them to marinate very delicate meats with optimum distribution and very effective penetration / absorption of the marinade within the meat muscle. Highly recommended for those marinating processes in which injection is not advisable due to the special characteristics of the raw material (size, fragility, etc…).
The MARINATOR massager has also been designed for conditioning and/or marinating a wide variety of products, bone-in or boneless, of pork, beef, poultry or seafood. Thanks to the innovative design of its baffles, it has shown great efficiency in processes of impregnation, coating (oils, aromas, spices, etc…), battering, smoking, rehydration and/or cryogenic freezing of meat and food products in general.
- Fully electric drive system with technological simplicity of all components for maximum operativity and minimum maintenance.
- Adjustable drum speed.
- On-line control of the meat maturation temperature.
- Incorporated controlled refrigeration.
- Automatic vacuum level control.
- Loading by suction or by lift.
- Inner walls mirror polished for better sanitation.
- Its unique system of maximum tilting of the drum facilitates quick unloading, indispensable for obtaining products without foam.
- Programmable massaging and automatic balancing cycles for each type of product with complete control of all process parameters and assisted maintenance.
Production capacity depends on the characteristics of the product and the production line. Please, consult with Metalquimia.