Products by family
- Brine preparation
- Spray meat injectors
- Spray meat Injectors - Plus
- Meat Injectors MOVIPLUS
- Triplex Injectors
- Marinating injectors
- Lines for bacon
- Brine filters
- Injector Accessories
- Meat tenderizing machines
- Blade meat tenderizing
- Meat pre-massaging
- Automatic meat massaging
- Meat Massaging TURBOMEAT PROCESS
- Marinating massagers
- Continuous meat vacuum stuffers
- Meat stuffing Accessories
- Lifting / Dumping units
- Vacuum chambers
- Automatic plants
- Automatic Cooking and Chilling
- QDS Process
- QDS SNACKS
- Defrosters D-ICER
The automatic meat pre-massaging unit, the TWINHAMMER 5500, consists of two single hammers causing a stretching effect on the muscle fibers, multipying the interfibrillar free spaces allowing for the brine to enter these spaces during the first steps of massaging (hammer effect).
This revolutionary process results in an important reduction of total massaging time and, consequently, an increase in productivity of the massaging machines, increased cooking yield, increased slicing yield, highly improved meat texture and greater intermuscular binding in the cooked meat products treated with this new technology.
- Fully hydraulic motion of the heads.
- Adjustable conveyor belt feed, assuring a complete hammering homogeneity throughout the entire meat mass.
- Adjustable hammering cycles, intensity and pressure.
- Pre-massaging hammer with pyramidal edges, standard or aggressive.
- The action of each one of the heads can be stopped independently.
- Total recovery of drained brine.
- Very easy acces for cleaning and maintenance.
Specially designed for coupling to high-production injectors such as MOVISTICK 4000 and MOVISTICK 5500 DUPLEX. Production capacity depends on the characteristics of the product and the production line. Please, consult with Metalquimia.