Products by family
- Brine preparation
- Spray meat injectors
- Spray meat Injectors - Plus
- Meat Injectors MOVIPLUS
- Triplex Injectors
- Marinating injectors
- Lines for bacon
- Brine filters
- Injector Accessories
- Meat tenderizing machines
- Blade meat tenderizing
- Meat pre-massaging
- Automatic meat massaging
- Meat Massaging TURBOMEAT PROCESS
- Marinating massagers
- Continuous meat vacuum stuffers
- Lifting / Dumping units
- Vacuum chambers
- Automatic plants
- Automatic Cooking and Chilling
- QDS Process
- QDS SNACKS
- Defrosters D-ICER
The FILOGRIND Mod. 5500 Meat Tenderizers produce a multitude of cuts in the meat muscle, increasing the surface for extraction of myofibrillar proteins, reducing cooking loss, improving yield, minimizing defects in intermuscular binding and preventing the appearance of holes in the product's slice, being specially adapted to the manufacture of sliced products, as well as to high-yield, in products with a high connective tissue content and cook-in products. Provides for a better distribution of the brine ingredients, improving standard deviations in the analytical results of the finished product.
- Two roller-knives (or roller-prongs) through which the meat passes by free-fall system.
- Adjustable distance between roller-knives.
- Compensatory shock absorber for tough meats.
- Possibility of blocking the movable roller to obtain a higher tenderization.
- Possibility of fixed roller speed variation to obtain a higher tenderization.
- Possibility of combining all the above options to obtain a much higher tenderization.
- Interchangeable blank roller for working with skin-on products.
- Easy access for maintenance, cleaning and sanitation.
- Upon request, an infeed conveyor belt can be provided.
Model AUTOGRIND: controlled by PLC and Display
Specially designed for coupling to high-production injector models such as MOVISTICK 4000, MOVISTICK 4500 DUPLEX, and MOVISTICK 5500 DUPLEX. Production capacity depends on the characteristics of the product and the production line. Please, consult with Metalquimia.