Products by family
- Brine preparation
- Spray meat injectors
- Spray meat Injectors - Plus
- Meat Injectors MOVIPLUS
- Triplex Injectors
- Marinating injectors
- Lines for bacon
- Brine filters
- Injector Accessories
- Meat tenderizing machines
- Blade meat tenderizing
- Meat pre-massaging
- Automatic meat massaging
- Meat Massaging TURBOMEAT PROCESS
- Marinating massagers
- Continuous meat vacuum stuffers
- Lifting / Dumping units
- Vacuum chambers
- Automatic plants
- Automatic Cooking and Chilling
- QDS Process
- QDS SNACKS
- Defrosters D-ICER
The MOVISTICK 120/3000 CR spray meat injector injects brine, spraying at constant pressure, into any type of bone-in or boneless meat (pork, beef, poultry, etc...).
The special retractable head design allows for injection of bone-in products and the possibilities of belt feed regulation result in a high production capacity.
- Injection adjustable from 10 to 100 % per pass.
- Uniform brine distribution without dead zones.
- Injection of insoluble dispersed ingredients.
- Minimum brine dripping loss.
- Optional automatic self-cleaning filter, specially designed to work nonstop 24 hours with all types of brines.
- Maximum easiness of assembly/disassembly, cleaning and sanitation.
- Technological simplicity of all components for minimum maintenance.
- Optional pressure regulation system.
- Totally hydraulic self-piloted, including brine pumps.
- Adjustable walking beam conveyor feed.
- Independent retainer for each set of needles.
- One retractable injection head.
- Brine tank with 2 independent filtering systems or fitted to optional automatic self-cleaning filter.
- Total use of brine with no waste.
- Maximum easiness of cleaning and maintenance.
Adjustable injection with up to 882 spray injection points.
Production capacity depends on the characteristics of the product and the production line. Please, consult with Metalquimia.